FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. The Foundation Philosophy is “Focusing on people – learning and growing”. Is the focus here on further training topics? Or where is the main focus?
3. How many employees does the TGW Future Foundation have?
5. I would like to send an application to TGW Future Foundation or TGW Logistics Group GmbH, or take part in a TGW Future Wings project. Where should I send my application?
6. I have looked at your website, but certain aspects were not really clear – would you like to hear my feedback?
Questions and Answers
The TGW Future Private Foundation is the overarching “institution” for its two operational divisions, industrial entrepreneurship with TGW Logistics Group on the one hand (whose owner is the TGW Future Private Foundation) and social entrepreneurship with the Future Wings and CAP.future projects on the other.
The TGW Future Foundation itself does not conduct any operational business. An overview of the entire structure of the TGW Future Foundation, its governing bodies and management staff is available under Structure.
As the foundation is the overarching institution, the Foundation Philosophy “Focusing on people – learning and growing” is the guiding principle for all of TGW Future Private Foundation’s operating units; its Foundation Board is responsible for ensuring that the Foundation Philosophy and vision is put into effect by both operating units.
As regards the third part of the question: the owner of TGW Logistics Group GmbH is the TGW Future Private Foundation. TGW is thus a foundation-owned business.
The Foundation Philosophy must be seen as a whole. Here, again, it is worth quoting one of Ludwig Szinicz’s vision statements: People should be the focus of TGW’s activities; TGW should serve people. Every employee – as well as every person for whom we carry out non-profit projects – should be given the opportunity to learn and grow, in other words to develop both his professional skills and individual personality”. Personal and professional development – that is what it is all about! Outlined below is a short description of what that entails for TGW and its non-profit activities.
Through its Future Wings and CAP.future projects, the TGW Future Foundation also implements non-profit projects that also help people not employed at the company to (optimize their ability to) learn and grow. The TGW Future Private Foundation thus also helps people outside the company.
It would be misleading to give a figure in total. Therefore, here is some information on the individual entities, i.e. TGW Future Privatstiftung, the company TGW Logistics Group GmbH and Future Wings as well as CAP.future GmbH.
– TGW Future Private Foundation: 5 employees (January 2023); the members of the Foundation’s Board are, as is usual in this type of position, not company employees but receive a fee for their work.
– TGW Logistics: 4.025 employees (fiscal year 2021/22)
– TGW Future Wings: 126 employees (fiscal year 2021/22)
The TGW Future Wings projects provide support with several projects in Upper Austria and with one project in Mexico. These projects help young people to evolute and develop. At the moment, all available project funds are already allocated.
There are currently no positions available within TGW Future Private Foundation or TGW Future Wings projects. If you are interested in working for TGW Logistics Group GmbH, you will find detailed information regarding vacancies on the Job & Career pages of TGW (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/Jobs).
A definite yes! We are obviously happy to receive positive feedback, but are equally grateful for critical observations that help us to learn and grow. Feedback is hence very welcome! (Contact)